How to improve battery health on macbook pro?
I got my macbook pro in December and it just recently went down to a 97% battery health.
I would really like to keep it at 100% for as long as possible because I really want to have this computer for a long long time. How can I improve the battery and keep it healthy?
Also, should I keep it plugged in all the time or only when charging it, or what?
You wanna treat your battery like a muscle, keep it worked out. The best way to do that is use the battery often but not let it die completely each time you use it. I have had my most recent MacBook pro since december 2011 as well and it still has 100% health. Before that I had a MacBook pro since december 2006 and I had to replace the battery twice because the battery that came with it I kept charged constantly and never took it off the adapter. The next one I went the complete opposite and let it die with each use. The third one I would use on battery power often but not let die past about 50% if I could help it then charge it back up and that’s done the trick for me ever since. Apple says on their site “An ideal use would be a commuter who uses her notebook on the train, then plugs it in at the office to charge. This keeps the battery juices flowing.” I try to think of it that way.
For further insight read this article from Apple:
What can one take for digestive system health?
Read that most of the immune system depends on the health of the digestive system.
Crypto power chlorella is great , it is considered a superfood , it is a whole food which is great , and it causes your friendly flora to increase , it is 22.00 for a bottle of 300 , I do not sell it btw , it also normalizes blood sugar in a 2 or 3 months taking 15 or so a day , it is very blood cleansing also , it
has a lot of chlorophyll in it , it replaces many isolated supplements since it is packed with most of what the body needs , also get a good multi probiotic like pb8 , look up pb8 on yahoo search ,
pb8 is 8 different strains of live cultures , when I took antibiotics , pb8 brought my digestion back to normal
and aloe force aloe vera juice is very powerful
Need suggestions: What can I do to improve my body in 8 weeks for Health Class?
I have a health class and we did a pre-class assessment of our fitness and we are having a post-class assessment as well. I want to be able to show my teacher solid improvement. I need to work on my muscles and lose a little bit of weight in the 8 weeks. I need as many suggestions as possible.
Here are some good ideas:
1. Do something that gets your heart rate up a bit like, walking, running, biking, and swimming.
2. Eat Whole, Organic foods like: Broccoli, Cabbage, Organic Brown Rice, Spinach, Sweet Potato, Apples, and other fruits and vegetables in their Natural State.
3. Avoid eating corn, white bread, white rice, candy, sodas, chips, and anything else that you already know you shouldn’t be eating.
4. Drink clean water as your beverage of choice. Avoid Fruit drinks and fruit juices (unless YOU juice them yourself)
5. Stop smoking, drinking beer & wine, and drinking coffee.
6. Get 8 hours of sleep each night.
7. Hang out with people who want to be healthy.
8. Avoid anything with High Fructose Corn Syrup.
Tone up the muscles:
1. Join a gym and get a trainer.
2. If you’re short on cash, start a light stretching & yoga regimen.
3. Do push-ups, and light dumbbell curls for the upper body.
4. As I said above, walk, run, swim, and or bike
5. Take an aerobics class, a yoga class, or some other fitness class.
6. Join the local YMCA..
1. Get a friend to talk to each day about your feelings.
2. If you have some money or insurance, get a counselor to talk to.
3. Learn how to meditate.
4. Join a support group for the issue you’re dealing with.
5. Ask your Higher Self (or God) for guidance.
6. Start keeping a diary or journal about your feelings & thoughts.
7. Write a ‘gratitude’ list every night.
8. Do something that makes you happy each day like: listen to your favorite music, draw, paint, write, or anything creative.
9. Do something for someone else who needs help.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers